Sensitized Women for Emancipated Society
- Goal – It aims to foster social sensitivity among young women to promote societal
- The Context– This programme envisions to bind the young Alphonsians to the world around them and to promote in them service mindedness beyond normative practices
- The Practice – Alphonsa College has dedicated itself to mould and empower generations of women and provide holistic education that would enable them to actively participate in community life. Various social service and outreach programmes have been organized by the departmental associations and other to connect the students to the society around them and encourage them to provide services beyond conventional limits to rural.
- Goal – It aims to cater the demand for quality education enhancing physical and intellectual potentialities
- The Context– This programme is in line with the college’s vision to mould the perfect woman through noble
- The Practice – Strongly convinced of the fact that education is nothing but an art to bring out the best in a child’s mind, body and spirit, Alphonsa College promulgates facilities for intellectual, physical and social development of its students.
Best Practices of Alphonsa College Pala
Unnath Bharat Abhiyan
National Cadet Corps
National Service Scheme
Centre for Gandhian Studies