Residence of Students
Students not residing with their parents should normally reside in the following hostels. They can however reside with approved guardians. Students shall submit to the college office in the prescribed form full information regarding their residence. Any subsequent change in residence can be made only with the written permission of the principal. Application to the hostels should be made directly to the warden after securing admission in the college. Information regarding rules, rates of fee, room rent etc. can be obtained from the warden.
Hostels with Contact Number
- Adoration Hostel – 04822 212228
- Alphonsa Hostel – 04822 212462
- Assumption Hostel – 04822 212403
- Carmelaram Hostel – 04822 201334
- Sacred Heart Hostel – 04822 212224