THE GREEN PROTOCOL OF THE COLLEGE
1. Bring food only as per requirement to avoid wastage.
2. Promote ink/paper pens to avoid accumulation of plastic waste through discarded ball
3. Food and drinking water should be brought in stainless steel utensils and disposable
materials should be avoided.
4. Instead of discarding waste, deposit it in the bins provided.
5. Avoid plastic cups and plates in public functions where food is served.
6. Store electrical and electronic waste and hand it over periodically to scrap dealers to
ensure its proper recycling.
7. Avoid flowers draped in plastic covers and flex items during public functions and
welcome dignitaries with a flower.
8. Avoid pasting hoarding with cello tapes and insulation tapes on the walls.